Hanson's is located at 27 E. Pine Street in a building that was erected in 1883-1884 with a nineteenth century commercial style. Andrew Hanson acquired it in 1894 for his "Hanson Shoe Repair Shop" which had Orlando's first electric sign. It is generally thought that this building may be the oldest building still standing in downtown Orlando.
Get in on the action. We update our photo gallery weekly!